Monday, September 27, 2010

Week #4: SMART Board Reflection

After watching most of the presentations last week, my knowledge of the SMART Board and it's features increased greatly. I was fascinated that you can link sound and video to different aspects of the presentations. Throughout this whole process I learned to move from page to page, use the different pens and eraser, move things across the board and manipulate links to the Internet. 
Some things are still in the shadows however. I still have questions about the voters and how that could be incorporated into a SMART Board lesson and I would like to know how to save a screen that the students or the teacher wrote on with pens. I'm sure there are more things the SMART Board has to offer that I have no idea about so I am excited to continue this exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment